Subscribe/Register for our Newsletter.
Discount! 5% Off
Enter your email address to get the hottest Deals. New Arrivals, Promos, and more!
• Printing from a computer and 1200 input dpi
• Print size: A4; B5; A6; DL envelope, legal, letter
• Weight (Supported) Plain paper: 60 to 90 g/m²; Envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m²; Cards: up to 200 g/m²; Photo paper: up to 300 g/m²
• Weight (Recommended) 75 g/m²
• Scanner: Flatbed: 216 x 297 mm
• Copy speed: Black (draft, A4): Up to 22 CPM; Colour (draft, A4): Up to 14 CPM; Black (ISO): Up to 10 ppm;
• Colour (ISO): Up to 2 ppm
• Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE
• Paper Handling: Input: 100-sheet input tray; Output: 30-sheets output tray
• Duplex: Manual (driver support provided)
• Mobile Printing: HP Smart app; Apple AirPrint™; HP ePrint; Mopria™-certified, Smart Tasks
• Duty Cycle: Up to 1,000 pages; Recommended monthly volume: 400 to 800 pages
• Warranty: One year of 24/7 world-class technical support services through hp.com/support; One-year or 30,000 pages
• Ink Type: Dye-based (colour); pigment-based (black)
• Ink Used: HP GT52 (M0H54AA) CMY and GT53 (1VV21AA) Black Original Ink Bottle
• Print Yield: GT52 / XL CMY Ink - Up to 8,000 Pages per Bottle
• Print Yield: GT53 Black Ink - 4,000 to 6,000 Pages per Bottle
• Print Yield: GT51 / XL Black Ink - Up to 6,000 Pages per Bottle
• Print Yield: GT52 CMY Ink - Up to 8,000 Pages per Bottle
Print speed: Black (draft, A4): Up to 22 ppm; Colour (draft, A4): Up to 16 ppm; Black (ISO): Up to 11 ppm;
• Colour (ISO): Up to 5 ppm; Colour photo (normal, Photo Paper, 10x15 cm): As fast as 76 seconds
• Print quality: Black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi; Colour (best): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi colour
What's in the box?
HP Smart Tank 519,
2 x HP GT53XL 135-ml Black Original Ink Bottle,
HP GT52 Cyan Original Ink Bottle,
HP GT52 Magenta Original Ink Bottle,
HP GT52 Yellow Original Ink Bottle,
Ink caution flyer,
When you order from us here, you will receive an order confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our Store/warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our Store/warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from our store/warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and when your package is sent from us. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service here. We settle any issue/problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping with us!