REGISTER TO YOUR ACCOUNT HERE
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. In any case you are asked to provide certain information concerning your identification when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Mobile telephone number and network details
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• Billing address
What we do with the information
We gather, we require this information to understand your needs and provide You with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of Our Website and to supply the goods or services you have requested.
• Your information will also enable us to bill you and to contact you were necessary concerning your orders and your ongoing account with us.
• We may use the information to administer, improve and develop our products survey and services.
• In particular, we may use the information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the Website according to your interests.
• Internal record-keeping of all data needed for the performance of services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to Us using our personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Accessing and updating
You are entitled to see the information held about you
and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate
and kept up to date. You may request details of personal information which we
hold about you. A small fee will be