Subscribe/Register for our Newsletter.
Discount! 5% Off
Enter your email address to get the hottest Deals. New Arrivals, Promos, and more!
A watch that's smart for your heart
When you order from us here, you will receive an order confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our Store/warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our Store/warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from our store/warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and when your package is sent from us. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service here. We settle any issue/problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping with us!
- Additional straps are sold separately
- ECG and BP feature only to be used by 22 years+. For accurate BP readings, monthly calibration is required by GP or BP monitor & arm cuff. Requires a Galaxy smartphone running Android 7.0 or above
- Sleep management functions (REM cycles, deep sleep, and total sleep time) on the watch can be used as a standalone, but smartphone pairing is required in order to see sleep score. Insight is only available on a paired smartphone.
- Fitness tracking on the watch can be used as a standalone, but data stored in the watch may only be partially displayed after a certain period of time. Smartphone pairing is required in order to keep all data stored. The feature requires compatible smart TV, Samsung SmartThings app, and Bluetooth connection. Smartphones, TV, and Ridge Sport Band are sold separately.
- The feature requires pairing with a smartphone.
- Wi-Fi/LTE connection is required on Galaxy Watch3 and the feature requires pairing with a smartphone. Galaxy Watch3 4G connects exclusively
- *Standalone voice calling on the 4G model requires a voice plan with a data subscription to access the ‘One Number’ service. For initial set-up, a wireless network and pairing with Samsung Galaxy smartphone 2017 and newer are required. For initial set-up, wireless network and pairing with an Android smartphone with OS Android 5.0 or newer and at least 1.5GB RAM required.
- *** Standalone voice calling on the 4G model requires any plan with a data subscription. Your Samsung smartphone must also log into your Samsung account, and be switched on, You will use the allowance from your current plan to call from your Samsung Watch. For initial set-up, a wireless network and a pair with Samsung Galaxy smartphone 2020 and newer are required.
- Bitmoji is a trademark of Snap Inc. Sending Bitmoji stickers requires Bitmoji app version 10.84 or later. The Bitmoji feature is only supported on the Message app. Wi-Fi/LTE connection is required on Galaxy Watch3 and the feature requires pairing with a smartphone.
- Available on Galaxy devices with Android 10 and above.
- Requires Spotify Premium subscription and network connection
- IP68 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes.
- US Military Standard Compliant (MIL-STD-810G).
- Galaxy Note20 and Galaxy Buds Live are sold separately.
- Compatible with Android 5.0 (L OS) or higher, RAM 1.5GB above, iPhone 5 and above, iOS 9.0 or above.